Friday, March 15, 2013

Online Journaling

Best thing ever invented. Fastest way to journal! I finally got ldsjournal.com to work. It would not let me login with my last laptop so I think its because of my new laptop. Its HP! I got a lenovo for xmas and it ended up having some weirdo problems. We returned it and this baby got here a couple weeks ago. I had missed my old HP so I'm glad we got this.

But online journaling. Amazing. I love it and know I will love looking back and reading whatever my silly thoughts were years down the road. I'm super bummed I didn't journal like anything of our first year of marriage! I wish I had done this a while ago. At least I have the blog to look back on.

At ldsjournal.com they will even print your journal to a journal and you can customize it! Seriously so cool. Most online journals don't do that. They can save it pdf and you can print but not to a book. I'm sure you can take that pdf to a special store or something but this is so much better! Everyone should try it. Except Chris... because he hates journaling haha. He tried journaling on the mish and he said it was the worst. So I will just journal for the both of us!

Can't believe I'm still awake. I just have to wake up at 520am no biggy. Love working on Saturdays. Good night world.

No comments: