Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Picture Update!

My babies sleeping

She loves him so much!

Sleepy dogs

Cuddle time. I love wakin up by her

Sunbeam time!

Chris making coloring more fun

Love these cute boys. From left to right: Spencer, Tyson, Austin and Tyler

Austin the one in the suit is the one that everyone thinks is ours!

Took out all the furniture and vacuumed waiting for our new furniture!

Our new bedding and furniture!

The bed is so tall I had to run and jump in at first!


The doggies love it under our bed

Koda bear is lovin it!

Sandy dog park

Kiara wouldn't stay still so Koda got all the pics

After the dog park. Kiara is a chinese dog!

"Mom stop watching Ellen and play with me." She kept doing these one second howls over and over again haha.

Colored my hair more blonde! See ya red hair!

Pedicures with my bestie!

Kiers looks like a cancer patient.

Love this girl! BFF for almost 10 years!

Happy mothers day to me! Yumm. He spoiled me! #futuremommy

Flowers! Smelled so good. Yellow daisies were the first flowers Chris ever got me. I opened the door and he was holding them, he gave them to me and said, "I went into the store and immediately realized I had no idea how to pick flowers." Haha I love him. He now knows my fav flower is a lily!

New purse! Been wanting this forever! I love Tillies.
It was def time for a new purse. The other one I have had for like 5 years. People were starting to make fun of me.

One of the worst nights ever. Koda at the Pet ER after I had worked a 12 hour shift. Most of you probably know already but he had been very sick on a Monday throwing up and he had stopped pooping. We figured he had eaten something so we were watching him. I came home on Tuesday from work and he didn't even look at me. Koda is very hyper normally 8 month old Siberian Husky. Ya tons of energy. I listened to his belly and didn't hear any bowel sounds. I started balling and Chris and I took him to the Pet ER down the street. Our vet couldn't see him that day. We were there for 4 hours. I couldn't believe how busy that place was. While waiting I felt his belly and felt a hard lump. I was freaking out. For those who do not know dogs can die in 36-72 hours of eating something if it gets stuck. The vet came in and did his exam. We took x-rays and they found something blocked in his belly. It would have cost $4,000 if we had done surgery that night. I was a wreck emotionally and my body was just drained after working. The vet left and we said a prayer together but I literally had no idea what to do. I was scared that if we didn't do anything that night he would die. I just looked at Chris and told him to make the decision and I would be okay with whatever he chose and that I knew whatever he thought would work. He wanted to wait until morning time because he felt we could find another vet and it would cost less. I was still a little panicked but felt better. Just had to keep telling myself to have faith. I know it may seem silly to some people but he is my baby and I couldn't imagine life without him. The ER gave him some sub q fluids and a pain shot which helped, he was actually able to sleep that night. He had just been a zombie the past 2 days.

The next morning we called a vet by us that opened at 7 and they wanted us to bring him right in. We tried IV fluids for most of the day to see if it would flush out on his own and took x-rays every few hours. We got the thing to move but then it stopped moving after a while. The vet was awesome (Union Park Vet Hospital) she kept texting us to update us the entire day. But unfortunately he still needed surgery. We had taken the dogs to my in-laws that Sunday for Mothers Day and he had found one of her gardening gloves and thought it looked tasty apparently. He ended up staying the night at another Vet that we had to transport him to then came home the next morning. Kiara was so happy to see him.

This is our $2500 glove. Woo!

Very happy to see him

She laid by him the entire day

Bubba wasn't feeling very good



His incision and shaved belly!

Poor guy

Cone of shame. He ran into absolutely everything when he was wearing that.

Camis Wedding! (Chris's cousin) They left in this Cinderella Carriage! So pretty. Little Josh was petting the horses in the background :)

He always knows how to make me laugh!

Camis Wedding was gorgeous!

Memorial 10k in Orem! Still can't believe I did this. Me, Jaelyn, Kiers and Morgan!

Red faced and happy with our Jambas!

So dirty after the dog park!

Jessica visiting from Texas! I miss her so much! Both her and Mikell were the first friends I had in Utah!

My little Lucy girl. She turns 14 this year. Shes pretty shaky all the time but shes hangin in there!

Cali trip! Love this girl! We went to Wahoos! Best fish tacos eva.

He is such a stud!

Havin fun

Poolside at Nana and Papas! We fried the day before so we played it safe this day!

Tennis time!

Shes just eating the racket. Nbd.

Hes a babe!

My happy place. I miss the beach so much!

Bailey and Lacey playing in the water!

They are so lucky they have eachother! I never had any cousins my age growing up and these two are such good friends.

B-E-A-Utiful!

This is like the 10th pic we took that actually worked!

I love her more than words could ever describe!

Come on Bay smile!

There ya go

So lucky to have this girl as my sister!

Me and my Momma!

I love my Momma!

I love these pics

She didn't get like any air! #weweren'tborntojump

See? I tried my hardest to jump super high!

My cousins Halle and Ryan! So cute!

The train!


Chris playin with my cousins and a blow up ball. They loved him! We had a blast playing with them. Being the oldest cousin pays off :)

Playing volleyball at the Lagoon!

Yeah thats my Dad. Ya hes way ripped! Love him!

Bay and Chris hitting back and forth.


Rude!



This lagoon was so fun! I love you guys!
First time paddle boarding! It didn't work well with both of us haha. I went out for a while and it was so amazing and relaxing paddling around the lagoon. Me and Bay took out the aqua cycle on the left as well which was pretty sweet. We spent some time on the rafts out there as well and had water wars! Kept throwing everyone and each other off. Probably the best day ever!


Came home to these knuckle heads <3 br="">

Tanner dog park with my Bubba Lou!

He had a blast. Kiara is still in heat so she was absent and bored at home.

He really wants to like the water but can't.

We had a pack of dogs in our group that included a newfie, great dane, 2 lab mixes, and Kiba my in-laws puggle

Cass and I met up at Tanner park! We had a blast!



GNO at La Jolla Groves with the old roomies! Missed them! Kelly, Rachel, Brooke, Val, Me and Callie! Callie is getting married soon and Kelly is moving to Cali soon :( I will miss her!

After the first round of Mormon Tipsy Towers. Party Rockin.

No comments: