Friday, October 26, 2012

Longest Post Ever and Major Photos

Well I have not posted in a while. There was snow on the ground yesterday, now it is mainly gone. Woo! My dog loves the snow. She learned she was a snow dog yesterday. Chris posted some adorable videos of her on facebook. We took her to the park today and let her run around the baseball field. She is so cute. That dog could run forever. She was constantly running back and forth in the outfield between Chris and I. So cute. I adore her.  Kiara is now 6 months! We are excited to get her a boyfriend/brother. Haha. Chris calls him her brother but I say he will be her boyfriend. We will see which one sticks. We've been thinking about getting a second dog for a few months so she can have a buddy. She hates when we leave she gets so lonely. She does not hold back in telling us how upset she was that we left her when we get home. She just sits and howls at us angrily until we apologize and pet her. She is such a good dog too. She comes when she is called which is weird for a husky. She knows a million tricks and is a good inside dog now. No shredding! (minus the chocolate eating episode we experienced the other night. See below for story.) Yay for being a good husky puppy! (Although she loves digging in our backyard. Naughty.) Chris wanted to get another girl dog. But, Kiara is so dominate I think another girl would be a bad idea. She wont need to compete if we have a male. Plus Kiara is a Daddys girl. She adores Chris. I think male dogs love female owners more and female dogs love male owners more. Just a hypothesis. But we've been praying about it and giving it all a lot of thought. We know the pros and cons. Most people think we are crazy, but I think we can handle it. We have the space for them now. We will be able to find a place that will take 2 dogs once we move. True it will be harder but doable. Chris is going med school in a year or two. We will be poor with 2 dogs and possibly a kid on the way by then :) but I can do two dogs. We have also talked to a bunch of husky owners and most say that 2 huskies is better than 1. They keep each other occupied and wear each other out. We will make sure to pick out a puppy that has a good temperament and comes from good breeders. I want a red husky with a certain mask. We almost got Kiaras brother instead of her because he was so gorgeous. He was red with the exact type of mask I love. But we fell in love with Kiara more. I am so glad we chose her.

Its crazy thinking Kiara is going to grow up with our babies! EVERYONE is pregnant or having babies right now it is so weird. Sometimes I fantasize about having kids but we definitely wont try for another few years. Gotta get my RN and then BSN first!

Well I started working for a Plastic Surgeon! Dr. June S. Chen! She is pretty amazing. If you know anyone who needs reconstruction after breast cancer she is your Doctor! She is one of 3 Doctors in Utah who takes fat from your stomach or back or butt and creates a breast that looks real! It is incredible. I love working there. It is not just implants and tummy tucks. (Which are pretty cool too.) She helps women feel like women again after going through such traumatic life changes. Chemo and Radiation are such horrible things to go through... It hurts not being able to help them more. We got a cake on Tuesday from one of our reconstruction patients. It was so cute I will post a picture below. It tasted incredible too! In January I am going to be able to go to the OR with her. I can't even imagine what that will be like. Some of her surgery's take 12 hours! I really lucked out with this job though. I am not a care center nurse. I was working 3 jobs for a month and almost died from exhaustion. I quit one job last week though! I could not be happier. That job was beyond stressful. I work my other care/rehab center job once a week. 12 hour shift. I'm so much happier now! I want to keep that job because it is such a different type of nursing. I am constantly learning drugs and different wound dressings among other things. Now that my schedule has slowed down I am going to kick it into school mode.

Chris has been crazy busy with school. This week has sucked. I have not been able to see him much. He is a crazy studier. I am so impressed with his dedication. He had a huge anatomy test Thursday and a paper due today. Monday he has another anatomy test, a physics test, and an anatomy model due. I'm so proud of him. I just wish I got to see him more this week. His sister Meli tells her hubby who is in med school all the time that he loves school more than her. I started that this week and got a few chuckles out of Chris then it was back to studying haha.

Sooo we had a chocolate eating episode with Kiara 56 hours ago. 4 hours after ingestion is a critical time for a puppy. After 72 hours they are in the clear. She ate almost all the bite sized brownies sitting on the table, still sealed in the packaging. I freaked and started crying when I came home. She has never once been interested in what is on our table. We didn't even know she could get up there. She has also never had any human food minus meat, so this was a completely different experience for her belly! Needless to say that night was the worst. She was running around the house all night, she had extreme amounts of energy. She was panting like crazy all night. Both signs of high chocolate toxicity in dogs. Our only shredding incident happened that night. Must've been the chocolate....After I found the brownie casing on the floor and checked her out, I looked out in our backyard and she had shredded Chris's library book! It was in a million pieces. Pretty amazing she could even do that. She also had grabbed the new tape, pencil sharpener and 100 piece bag of pipe cleaners and destroyed all of it and left it scattered throughout the yard. I got those little gadgets for Chris and his project for anatomy. On a side note: he needed a black and a red pipe cleaner. Walmart did not have red pipe cleaners so I was left to purchase the rainbow colored 100 piece bag. Yay for dumb pipe cleaners. I scolded her in my best mean deep voice and she army crawled toward me and rolled over. When I started cleaning up her mess she bolted around the yard and even used the fence as a spring board. She was insane. We then secluded her to her kennel for 30 minutes. She was very repentant after that. Chris wouldn't even let me pet her for a while after. She was one sad pup. Hopefully that never happens again. Her poor belly was the worst the next day. Diarrhea all over the yard. :( Naughty dog.

What else? We saw Hotel Transylvania on Saturday. It was amazing!!! So funny. Chris and I loved it. We need to buy it. We also went out to our fav restaurant, Texas Roadhouse! We went there on our first date and right after he proposed. Its our place. Today we went to Sweet Tomatoes. Wow amazing place! Why have we never been before? Amazing salads, soups and pasta there! Chris and I go to the dog park with Kiara a couple times a week to really wear her out. This dog could run for days. Luckily shes lazy at home or we'd be in trouble. She starts getting bored though without the dog park and then loves getting into trouble. Walks don't do it for her and we hate running! In the spring we are going to get bike attachments for the dogs.

Our cars need lots of work. My shocks suck and my a/c needs to be fixed due to it not switching from my face to defrost. Or face to anywhere else! Plus after my oil change they told me I have some leaks and other stuff. Yay for cars. Chris's car... his engine light is on which freaks me out, something with his alignment is off, rotars or something? Idk I just know it is going to be expensive. So that will be fun.

Oh! And T Swifts new CD came out and is bomb! I loooove it! I'm so obsessed with her right now its insane. Her songs rock! I can officially enjoy her song 22 for 1 more month. Even though she talks about single life... I wasn't single at all when I was 22 but oh well. I was engaged baby!

Well that is about it! Here are about a million pics that have needed to be posted. All out of order. All about our summer and our new little bundle of joy. I hate uploading pics on here and moving them around it was the worst. If there is an easier way someone please let me know!

I love this mask!

Disneyland Trip with the Hills! Best Wiener :)

Still can't believe I went on this dumb ride. Hate free-falls.

Cars Ride!

Cars Ride! So fun!

Cars Land!

Butt Gas!! Haha (Okay its Butte but still...)

The Sleepy Cone

My Cute Little Niece! Olivia!

Dumb Ride!

Yep he is my Brother. Just turned 4!!



Baily Visiting!

Batman!

The Gang :)

Zoo Time! My elephant family..



Yummm


Gorgeous Tigers!

Seriously? You rock little dude!

Bays Fav Animal



Bike time! I know I look like Megamind.

Our new niece! Isabelle.

Soooo cute!

Playing at Utah Lake! She loved the water!

Laying out. I have taught her well.

Celebrating the Anniversary of our first date!

Nickelcade! Our fav!

Cali trip! Rubys Diner!

Chris's fav pose when we are taking pics. NOT pregnant. So stop!

Goofy pic!

Dont worry hes just tormenting Bay. He thinks she needs to know what its like to have a brother. Bay? Do you concur?

Playin with my cousins. He will be such a good Daddy :)

The City of Solvang!

My cute parents!

Cute little Ryan with a yummy treat!

What a stuuuud! Riley and Sam in the back

My handsome hubby

Windmill!
My Momma and the 3 cousins

The kids playing with Kiara at our reunion. They jimmied a pulley system and attached her duck. RIP Mr. Duck.

They all had a blast :)

My little Lucy Girl. Still hard to believe there is no more Pen Pen.

Bays last performance with her Studio. Moving onto High School Dance! Crazy!

Old pics her first walk! She was so little!

This walk is hard wait for me!
I love her little squinty eye. It only gets small when shes tired lol.
She was sooo hot. It was hilarious, she kept hunting down the shade and collapsing.
Tuckered out in the car
Love this fur ball.



Growing up. Still so little.
Playing at a dog park
Definitely does not care about getting dirty!

Our renters left this outfit for us. It fit her for about a week.


Daddy dressed me up and sent pics to Mommy to cheer her up at work. Our little monster.


Exhausted after playing. Kiara is now triple Kibas size! (Kiba in the cone of shame)


My pretty girl

No comments: