Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Our First Kiss Went a Little Like This

So I hear this song on the radio all the time and it makes me soooo happy! I heard it a lot today and needed to share! This was exactly how Chris and I's first kiss went it was so cute and funny. I love the original band who sings it, Gloriana, but honestly don't love their music video (The second vid beneath the first is them if you wanna check it out.) Its a minute of talking in the beginning and is weird. The first video is a cover by Chester See (who has the most gorgeous voice too.) WATCH IT! The first part is funny and reminds me of Chris... even though he really did not end our night like that! Check out more of Chester See's songs, he re-sings a lot of hits some I never even liked to begin with, and makes them phenomenal. My second time ever listening to this song was when Chris and I were on our way to the Temple to get married! It was great and was his first time hearing it. He was flipping out!

So it had been like 3 weeks of consistent dating and texting/talking non-stop everyday. And Chris still hadn't kissed me! WHAT?! Ya unheard of... I scored a gentleman..... ;P. But it was good it made the first kiss more worth it I guess! Chris will tell this story a little differently and exaggerates every detail. I swear he adds something extra every time.

We had just ended one of our dates and I was walking him to my front door to say goodbye. We hugged and of course I was lookin up at him talking about who knows what waiting for him to kiss me. But he just hugged me goodbye and said good night and left. *Bummed* But oh well. I went upstairs and got ready for bed. Through my hair up, changed into some silky pajama bottoms the whole shebang. Then someone knocks on my door. I'm not answering it I'm all ready for bed! Then my roommate Kelly runs upstairs and whispers, "Pssst Jade someone is at the door for you!" I was like, "What are you serious who?!!" She was being all sneaky  and laughed and said, "Oh somebody...." I freaked and said, "Kelly who is it?!!" She laughed and said it was Chris. (Side note I was freaking out a little because I had been kinda... dating another guy at the same time and thought he saw Chris and I at the house together or something.) Ooooops. Anyway I freaked and threw on a sweatshirt. Luckily I still had my make up on. He did not need to see that yet...  I ran downstairs and opened the door and Chris being the charmer that he is immediately said, "I forgot something." Then kissed me! (Right after he said that a quick thought went through my head.. What did he forget? Dur...) It was very sweet and I was veeeeery surprised! I think I just laughed. Yay for me. 0 words. Then he left and I ran into Kellys room to tell her what just happened. I couldn't stop smiling! But I will always remember our first kiss. So cute :D! And now there is a song about it! Chris told me later he was halfway home and thought he was so lame and needed to find some courage and kiss me. He literally ran through the yard! Haha I love him.





No comments: