Saturday, October 15, 2011

Life is Crazy, Life is Sweet

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! All summer I was busy working and running around non stop doing fun things like: hiking, dates with the bf (tennis, movies, soccer, dinner, arcades, boating, golf, gym dates are the best, lagoon, seven peaks, and tons of other stuff,) movies and girls nights with the roomies, dance parties! I hiked a lot this summer it was so amazing! I love hiking. I worked a lot as well and tried saving up as much as I could so I could survive on Part Time pay this semester while going to school 5 days a week.

I met Chris through my Amazing Cousin Carson. He is in Carsons ward and Carson had been "interviewing" Chris for like a month before he even told me about him. He thought he'd be perfect for me and would treat me so well. And boy was he right!!! I was dating around and not looking for anything and just wanted to focus on school and having fun cuz I had, had it with dating and constantly meeting "tools." Everyone kept setting me up and I wasn't in to anyone so I was very done with blind dates when Carson told me about Chris. Good thing I trust Carson. When I met Chris I was actually excited because he seriously had everything I had ever wanted in a guy. Before our date I actually went to Carsons ward to make sure he was tall enough for me! Haha! (I'd been going out w a lot of short guys.) He passed and was super excited for our date. I went to Carsons FHE that monday before the date as wellm just for fun and to my surprise Chris gave the thought for the night and I felt the spirit super strongly, it was crazy. I wish I could remember what he said...But I could tell he was an amazing guy. But (and chris will totally back me up) I was so anti boy and relationship that I made him chase me for a few months. I kept telling him, from day one, that I wasn't looking for anything and wanted to keep dating other people and wanted to still have fun being single. He was so great and would just smile and say that was perfectly fine. He'd tell me I could do whatever I wanted and but he wasn't going anywhere and he was there for me. He also said he wasn't going to date anyone else and that he's gonna keep showing me how much I meant to him. Man hes stubborn :) JK!

So after a few months of seeing each other quite frequently, him taking care of me when I was sick, bouquets of flowers, him complimenting me all the time (even at my worst), us talking about anything and everything, sweet notes left on my car and doorstep, meeting his family, my fav flower, a lily, waiting for me on my bed after a long horrible day at work, giving me a burned cd of songs I wanted, making me dinners, a few sentimental gifts (one that made me cry), tickling my back throughout like every movie, him giving me any and all freedom I wanted and needed, and him letting me have ability to tell him anything.....I caved! On the 4th of July before the fireworks he gave me an amazing ring that had writing around it that said I think of you all the time, and we had a picnic he made for us that seriously could have fed a country. That was the night I told him I was ready to be his girlfriend! It took a lot of thinking and praying! He was super happy and we had an amazing evening together and watched the thanksgiving point fireworks.
So that is part of our story. Since then we've been to cali to meet my fam and we've been inseparable. I'm so happy I met him. And every day he treats me like a princess. I've never been treated as good as he treats me, and I feel extremely spoiled and sorry for the girls who don't get to be with him! (Not really! Suckas!)

Heres a bunch of pics since May!

First Time Hiking the "Y"!

Our First Pic :)

Hiking with Jessica




Jessica!

Nothing Has Changed Since 7th Grade :)


Me and Lukers! (Kierstens Baby)

The Red Iguana

Orange Leaf! Me, Kiers, Kell and Jess

Group Date Bowling!

Chris, Jaelyn, Me and Chris!

Car Wash Day! Wash My Car!

We're Working Hard!

Outside the Stadium of Fire! Kelly, Me, Callie and Brooke

The Gang Outside Stadium of Fire

Baileys Dance Recital! (First One I'd Seen Since They Moved)

She Did Soooo Good!

Shes Such An Amazing Dancer! 
(Chris yelled her name while we were waiting for the lights to come on for the next dance when it was DEAD quiet! What a nut! Haha)



In Cali After Church

Hanging Out on the Beach Watching the Waves

Me and Bay at T Street

About To Surf!



Headin Out to Boogie Board

Chris Boarding. What a Stud!

Chris and Lukers

Kells Birthday!

Lagoon! (Chris and his Little Bro Josh)

Campin!

Tubin!

BFF!! Haha we had so much fun!

Chris GQ'in It!

Haha I don't know what they are doing

Yep he thinks hes pretty tough haha

My Happy Place!

Catchin a Little Air

Me and Val!

Park City Swap Meet!

Who would have thought a few months later I'd be gettin proposed to right here???

Par Core! Me and Benj

Jaelyn and Chris's Wedding

What a beautiful bride!!

Battlecreek Falls Again :)

Me and My BFF Benj!

My Manly Boy Scout Setting Up The Tent With Benj

They Deserved Their Cold Sodas After Settin Up the Tent!

Roasting my Banana Boat!

Battlecreek Hike Again

My Stupid Cousin Carson Did This To Me


Some Gorgeous Flowers I Came Home To From My Boy!

Shooting!

TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

Me, Chris, His Brother Matt and His GF Kate

Chirs Surprised Me with Our T Swift Tickets!!

We Had A Blast! I Love T Swift!!!!

From Jaelyns Wedding

Nickelcade Date!

Our Swords are Pretty Rad I Know!

Chris Is So Happy Haha

Me and Val!

Messin Around

Friends Forever!

Me and My Man

My 2 Fav People!

Road Trip to Cali, Memorial Day Weekend!

LA Baby!
Their Chili is Amazing!

Loving my Ice Cream Sandwich!
Kelly :)
The LA Temple!

We got to pick our cookies and ice cream! Best ice cream sandwiches in the world!

Drivin Around in LA

Seal Beach! Kelly, Me and Val!

Me, Bobbi, Nicole and Britt (My Friends/Nursing Classmates)

Rodeo Time!




No comments: