Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Life Be Like... OoooooAhhhhOooooAhhhh

Most of you have probably given up reading my blog by now. I would have if I were you. Last post... September really?? And it was an Eeyore post on top of it! Lifes been pretty great and pretty crazy! I am back in Orem and loving every second. I live with 5 other girls in a house and love them all! Ashlee is leaving this saturday to peru for 3 months and am very sad to see her go! We have a previous roommate (before i had moved in) moving in in her place though who is already one of my best friends! Today was my last day of my first semester in a Licensed Practial Nursing Program (first year of nursing school.) When they said nursing school was hard... they meant it! I've been working full time at the IHC hospitals in utah county, as a CNA. Still doing Float Pool-calling in an hour before shift and then going to a different unit all the time. Its so fun. I have been working strictly graveyards though which has been gnarly. But starting Monday of next week I am strictly day shift! Changing  from Mckay Dee in Ogden to the IHC hospitals in Utah County was hard the first month but I am definitely growing accustomed to it!

 For those of you who communicate with me you know the updates on whats been going on in my dating life. Oh how inconceivably preposturous dating can be. Why do we even bother? I hate all of you who no longer have to suffer through first dates, or getting your heart broken, or getting set up with guys who could be related to hobbits (that was rude..they have wonderful spirits.) I love when that happens though. Then you think to yourself... Really? This is what you think of me? Apparently if you are LDS and not married ASAP you better get on that. Oh Conference you never cease to amaze me. Guys step it up haha. I guess there are a lot of older kids who aren't getting married. I am 21 years old. Lets be honest I'm still a baby and still haven't discovered parts of my brain. And to be even more honest I'm still figuring out who Jade is exactly. Please people no more monotonous Utah County questions! Every day at work I get the... "Sooooo do you have kids?" No. "Oh, are you married?" No. "Oooh, so are you dating anyone?: No. "Oh...." Ya but you are huh? And you think I am weird for not being married with 3 babies by now? Haha. No thank you I choose to know my spouse and date and have fun while i can! I now have a total of....5 friends divorced all under that age of 24. I prefer to get to know guys then maybe date them then MAYBE just maybe have a relationship to get to know them further. Lets not talk about marriage until we get to know eachother okay? Can we do that? Fewf! Good. That was my rant. Can I tell you how I really feel about it? HAHA. I am done.

So, I have been working out vigourously as usual. But I had started eating like a ravenous hyena last May when I started working at a hospital. Treats and Food EVERYWHERE. You have to have some serious self control to not be an obese cow working at a hospital! So I have slowly gained some weight that needs to be shed ASAP. I started calorie counting about a week and a half ago. I'm seeing slight improvement. I feel hungary all the time which is fun. But i'm learning self control again. Of course I slip up but my eating habits are better. And therefore feeling good about myself! Go Me!

Well I am going to upload pictures of the last few months of my life so I can remember them someday when I'm old and gray.

 My 21st B-Day Party!
                                                                    
Our Cute Lil Family in Our Halloween Costumes! OLD PEOPLE!
Dance Party! Kristi, Me, Dre Face, and Kell
My Girls: Jaelyn and Kierst
 Cute Little Family! I love them soooo much!
 Luke!!! Day 1 and already pullin off the zoolander pose
   The Pie Pizzeria with the Homies!
 Me and Josh snowboarding on eaglewood golf course!
 Hold the applause... YES I made this! Out of baby supplies might I add....
 Kierstens Baby Shower! I made her wear the sash! Kierst, Me and Mikell
 Katie the Cat at the Shower... Kierst made her stay in the dress that says Drama Queen! Haha we got  a kick out of it and she def did not!
  Kierstens Baby Shower: Yep I did those decorations
My Elementry School Reunion with My Old Girlfriends! As if we had never grown apart!
 Lukes first bath at home... So funny and so stressful for the new parents!
Luke is a baby monkey!!
Me and Shane pretending Luke is our child!
 Joshs Bday, Out to dinner with the Gang
 Me and B at In-N-Out... Seriously best pic of him haha he would not be serious enough!
Yep I Made Blueberry Banana Cream Pie for Josh's Bday!
My Roomy Val (Left), and My Girl Em from School (Right)!

 Festival of Colors! Laura, Carson, Me!
 Me and Brookey! My Hair looks sooo dark!
  Brookes Bday! The roomys minus Callie and Ashlee!
 Festival of Colors! Loved it!
Me, Laura, and Jacers! He was filmin the whole thing for work!
La Jolla Grill Girls Night!
  Callie and Val
The night I met Kendal Cash :)))) haha he cracks me up! Yep those are Callies Heals!
We be crazy!
 The Roomys
 My Girls Haley and Mikell
Maria Bonita with the Roomys!
My fav place in the world! Tumbling Gym! Go Kendal!
Me and Cars Golfin!
First Round of the Year! Cascade
  I became best friends with my Dates Dog! Haha
 Skydancer Callie Mae I Love You!
 Croquet! Me, Casey and Val
 We're Baaaad! I can barely see Carson! Man hate it when he wears camo!
 BFF!
 Shotgun shooting! Jeff, Me and Carson
 First Boarding of the Season by K Cash! He is insane! It was freezing



And that was all she wrote

2 comments:

Jen Dickson said...

I LOVED YOU'RE POST!!!!! You are so cute...and what an awesome writer. You are so positive and funny. By the way...what is krotchet?????? It's croquet!!!!!!!!Tjat gave me a good laugh!!!! U play what??? krotchet????? Like - crotch....get what I mean?? That doesn't sound right ; )You're life looks so fun and so full of many amazing friends. I am happy you are meeting so many girls and guys and having so many experiences. There will never be another time like this in your life. Live it up!!!! Just like at each new stage in life, there will never be another like it. ie: falling in REAL LOVE, being engaged, getting married, being newlyweds, holding you're first baby, finally graduating, etc., etc..All these stages are amazing but also come with their own ups and downs. Learning how to get through all the different ups and downs by laughing and and always keeping the Lord close...is exactly what makes life easier when things are down. I am so proud of the woman you are and continue to become!!!! I love you!! mommy xoxoxoxox

Chad and Nicole said...

HA HA HA!!!! I found your blog first!! Love it!