Friday, February 21, 2014

I want to live by a beach

Man am I sick of winter. Our backyard is so ugly right now. The snow has melted and its just dirt and the dogs keep dragging in mud! Ugh. I want winter over so we can finally put grass in our yard. I think we will probably stay here at least another year. We for sure will if we put in the grass. We keep checking other places ever so often but I love our area. We are in the middle of everything here in Midvale. Plus I just signed up with title one boxing club and found my passion! There is only one in Utah right now but they are opening up 2 more soon.

Unfortunately I sprained my foot last week. I finally got it xrayed Wednesday because I had rolled it last week, working out, the same way I broke it 4ish years ago. I had severe pain at first I was swearing and walking around the gym like an idiot then it started getting better and mostly went away so I kept working out on it. It has gradually been getting worse. Monday I decided to wear my boot to work and I forgot how much I hated that thing. My whole leg was cramped that night but the injured part felt better. Anyway found out it is not broken! Halleluiah!!! So happy. The Doctor said I should run/jump on it for 2 weeks but other than that I should be fine! I was starting to lose some fat after I joined this amazing gym but I lost my motivation and have been piggin out on the crap Chris came home from the store with. Bad husband! That is why I have to do the grocery shopping. Now that I can't box I don't wanna work out the boring way again. Plus side my left hand I injured when I first started boxing 3 weeks ago is feeling amazing! I'm ready to punch things again.

Chris and I barely see each other it sucks. Both working and going to school and our schedules make it so we can't see each other Tuesday-Friday at all. Usually we see each other at 930 or 10 at night and are beat and fall asleep. Monday we see each other in the morning and evening but we have school all afternoon. I'm taking a 4 hour film and culture class Mondays and will never take this long of a class again! Saturday we plan a million things and then Sunday we go to church and do homework. We haven't even seen our in laws the past 3 weeks because we are so dead by Sunday.

Chris blocking


BIG NEWS. Chris is officially on the University of Utahs Mens Volleyball Club Team!! It happened last week! Hes been playing a ton lately and plays with the coach a lot. She asked him if he wanted to join the team and he said this Fall he was going to try out and she said a few guys have dropped out and there is room for him now and he accepted! His first game is this Saturday and I am working and can't see him play... I just barely watched him play for the first time in like 8 months last thursday and man has he improved. I am so proud of him. He is jump serving and blocks everything. He seriously jumps so high, hopefully our kids get that from him because I can't jump to save my life. He is so happy though. I love how much he loves volleyball. He always comes home so excited and talks about it forever :).

Well I dyed my hair brown with blonde ombre. Its no secret my mom hates it she has posted on fb and insta every chance she gets how much she loves my blonde hair. Honestly I love it though! My roots have gotten so dark I feel like my hair has been growing out since and I cannot even see my roots! I'm getting sick of the bangs a little. I love them and like how my face looks with bangs but no matter what every morning they are crazy. I have to wash them every morning too or they won't do what I want which is super annoying since I always shower at night. I'm really sick of my eyebrows and am seriously considering tattooing them! My friend did it and her girl is amazing. Her eyebrows are amazing! I have just never had much of an arch in mine and want one! This is the only thing Chris has been against that I have brought up though for some reason. The main reason I got bangs was because I hate my eyebrows haha. He thinks they will look weird and fake. I want him to see my friend Nicoles though because they look real and not weird at all. We shall see.

I feel as white as a ghost. I want to live by a beach so bad. I hope Chris gets into the U's PA program when we apply next year all over the U.S. but I also really want to move and get out of Utah I wanna be by a beach or at least some clean gorgeous lakes that don't cost money to swim in. I see people posting pics of the beach and just die. I love it. I love reading in the sand and listening to the waves while I get my tan on!

I am applying for Webers Nursing program for the second time this March, it will start in August if I get in. I feel like I have a good chance at getting in this but we shall see. I didn't have a lot of points this past application period but I will for the Fall. I am getting my associates in general ed this semester and that will give me 2 more points the next time I apply if I have to. Please pray I don't. I'm excited to have something else to show for all the hard work I have put in with school. Yeah I have my LPN license but I only got a certificate for completing that first year of nursing school. It sucks.

I'm burnt out at my job. I have been wanting a new environment instead of long term care and rehab. I can't get into the hospitals though until I have that RN. In Utah RNs are starting out at hospitals what I make now. Its ridiculous. Yet another reason I want to leave Utah. I would make bank as an RN anywhere else.  I love most of my coworkers but the aides don't respect me or listen to me very well. There are a lot that do but so many that don't. I'm young and younger than a lot of them, I keep whats making me mad inside and take care of it myself so it actually gets done. There are a lot of rude nurses and its sad but its seriously what you need to turn into sometimes in order for things to get done. I'm sick of lazy people. We are taking care of real human beings treat them as such please! October-December was hard. I had a lot of hospice patients pass away. You grow to love these people even though you don't want to because we know they are going to pass away soon. But I love them so much. I miss a few of them so much. I get teary eyed thinking about them. One man didn't get an obituary so I never got to go to his funeral. I just hope he knows how much I love him. I got to be with him for a little bit the day before he passed. I tried getting him to eat and just spoke with him and held his hand crying. Yeah I am LDS I know there is an afterlife and that I will see him again it just doesn't make losing people any easier sometimes. He is definitely happier up there but the ones they leave behind continue to mourn. I couldn't imagine losing someone in my family. I am so thankful for my healthy family every day. My hearts ache for the families left behind more than anything. I just want to comfort them. I know I couldn't work in the NICU for this reason. Losing a person who has lived out their life or losing a baby who hasn't lived at all? I couldn't even begin to understand that type of pain and I don't even have kids!



Kiers, Josh, Chris and I went to Sundance Film Festival! We tried to get into films but didn't. We saw so many people! Including Phillip Seamore Hoffman! Can't believe he is gone now. Pretty cool we got to see him before he died. He wasn't very social though he didn't want to talk with anyone and just wanted to leave the tent ASAP without getting noticed. We also saw: Elijah Wood (favorite star of the day!), Maggie Gylenhaal, Donald Faison and Zach Braff from scrubs, Jorge Garcia (Hugo/Hurley from lost), Kate Flannery (meredith from the office), Jemaine Clement (flight of the concords and the weird guy from dinner with schmucks), Teresa Palmer (I am number 4), John Slattery (madmen) a guy from sex and the city,  I also went with my friends Val and Benj and we got into a film but due to the bus schedule got there late. We saw Mark Ruffalo (hulk), Jim O'heir (Jerry Gergich from parks and rec), Kellan Lutz <3 span="" style="font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12.0pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";"><3 a="" all="" an="" and="" are="" as="" baaaabe="" be="" beautiful="" benj="" better="" beyond="" bff="" bit.="" boots="" bored="" boys="" bring="" but="" button="" chris="" could="" day.="" day="" dead.="" decided="" didn="" disclaimer:="" emmit="" even="" feet="" first="" for="" friend="" from="" fun="" get="" glenn="" going="" gonna="" good="" got="" had="" have="" he="" healed="" hercules="" him="" his="" hit="" hurting="" i="" idiot="" if="" in="" instead="" is="" it="" just="" kiers="" know="" last="" least="" like="" long="" me="" mopey="" more="" most="" my="" next="" not="" of="" one="" our="" person="" pic="" posed="" possible="" recording="" saw="" span="" stalked="" star="" steven="" super="" sure="" t="" telling="" that="" thats="" the="" this="" though.="" though="" time.="" tiny="" to="" together="" twilight="" us="" val="" video="" voice="" walking="" was="" watched="" way="" we="" well.="" were="" weren="" while="" why="" with="" wore="" year="" yeun="">

 Kiers just turned 25!!! We have been friends since 9th grade and bff since 10th. I could not ask for a better friend. I love that I can be myself completely with her and we just get each other. I love her family so much too and am so happy Chris gets along well with her and her family. I dated some guys that were not compatible with her and vice vs and it was terrible. Lost my friend for a bit and am so glad and grateful every day she forgave me for ditching her for a few years because of a boy. Hoes before Bros! 

The doggies are starting to blow their coats again. I brushed them out today and Kodas fur didn't slow down once! It was horrible. Kiara isn't quite there yet. Below are a bunch of pics since I updated last.


Just Mark Ruffalo and Benj nbd


Oldy but goody :)



They are cute

Cuddles

Teresa palmer

Of course Elijah Wood

Worked out at GPP fit with her and almost died. 30 min workout that was the hardest thing ever

Jerry Gergich way nice guy and waaay funny!

I want Olivia Wildes eyebrows but Chris hates them!

My bday dinner!


Date night!

Saw Monuments Men with my girls!

Happy 25th bday! Love them!

Partying it up!



Lukeys bday! Pizza pie cafe

She is such a cute mommy

Brown hair whaaa?!

These are before pice I want to be shredded in a couple months

2 weeks after starting title one


Got to skype our bro on christmas day! We miss him so much!

Christmas pics


Zach Braff on the Left!

Ronald faison from scrubs!

hugo and kiersten just chillin

Hurly!

Meredith in the white coat!

Goin to Sundance!



Benj, val and I!






My lil Lucy girl. She is 14 shes gettin old!

The kids practicing the nativity behind us!

Guys this is how they do ombre. Crazy!


Taken today! Loving my new leggings!

These next pics are from our proposal-versary trip in October. Came home to this. My husband is so cute.

Went to Hotel Park City for the weekend

So gorgeous

Sushi

The view from our room!

He is cute






Olympic oval







Went and hit balls in November at mulligans was sooo happy


Cheesecake factory with ma girl

Amazing book and great movie

Puppy butt under our bed!

My sister in laws birds literally fly to the top of your head its freaky

Josh thought it was hilarious when Chris put this glove on my foot!

Said goodbye to this cute girl in December! We love you Kate!

Birthday dinner at tucanos


Got spoiled!

My new Jade necklace!


I made this for thanksgiving and it freaking rocked

Christmas cookie decorating!

Golfin in Cali. My daddy!



His swing is starting to come along






These pics are so out of order. This was our amazing bed!



Rock climbing with the millers! We love the millers!


Christmas morning!

Maggie Gylenhaal!


Throwback pic bc I was stalking pics of kiers and I for her present and this is just amazing

No comments: