Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Finally posting the photos




He loves his ball :)
Tanner park


My honey


My babies


Fourth of July!

Oakley Rodeo. The sky was gorgeous

Got rained on the entire time

That's cute little Charlie photo bombing in the back. She got us the tickets and we had a big bbq at her house. Love her!

Always try to take pics when I go to rodeos and they never turn out

My cowboy is so dang cute!


Fighting over a stick

Happy boy.


Shakin some water off. His head looks so weird.

Bachelorette party with my girl Callie!

My sleepy girl

Date night at Pizza Pie cafe!

Yay!

K dizzle wake boarding!


Chris knee boarding


360!


I tried too. I haven't done this since I was little.

Josh knee boarding!


Josh doing the 360. Can't remember if he was able to or not..

Catchin air

Surfing on the knee board. Normal..


WAKE BOARDING

It was pretty choppy


The shoemakers! Luke was pretty nervous at first



The three best friends that anyone could have! Love them.

Callies Wedding! These 2 rock my world.

I feel like I should be wearing glasses too.


Love my man!

Pic with the love birds!

Photo cred from Chris
Cafe rio with Val and Rachel after the wedding.
Matts birthday in August... Finally posting. Matt is their fav person in the whole world!
Matt and Momma Hill
Cute hubby watching Matt open presents
Matt, Josh and Dan! Gosh.. I miss Matt a ton already and its only been a week!
My cute sis visited from Cali. I love her!
Sad to leave us!
Shoppin day!
I don't even know what we were doing this day. But we look excited!
Kristen visiting from Korea! Wish she was here longer!
Gifts from Kristen from Korea. Of course their are monkey socks :)
Camping in AF canyon. The dogs didn't sleep all night. They were too excited. Chris has more pics on his phone from the trip!
Took them to a little lake the next day then locked them in the car. They were completely exhausted after running around the campsite constantly. They seriously did so well off leash!
Park city with the fam! Chris is just painting my nails. Little Isabelle (niece) is confused I think.
Look at those blue eyes! We may have some blue eyed babies too! :)
I wish this cute thing lived closer!
Cute little baby bum!
We stopped at some cute girls lemonade stand and I made her day. It was pretty dang good lemonade tho!
Shopping at the outlets in PC.
Pics from my 10k from the website.
Good thing Chris loves me cuz I look way good when I workout...
Starting out


Goin to church. Did something new with my hair.
 New Carpet after the dumb flood downstairs.
Way better than the old cheetah shag carpet.

























No comments: