Friday, June 8, 2012

Where there is Life there is Love and Laughter

Jacks vs Huskys... My jack russells were so hyper and bouncy. Kiara rarely jumps its so weird getting used to it. If I dangle a toy above her she just gets frustrated and doesn't try to jump haha I think my jacks were jumping at a week old. It is kind of nice that shes not constantly jumping up on our legs, shes just attacking our feet ALWAYS. I don't know why she loves feet so much but she does. She is also a lot more mouthy than my jacks were. She bites softly for the most part though.

I'm trying to leash train Kiara. She hates the leash she throws little tantrums all the time. She also cuts in front of me all the time and I trip and look really cool. If anyone has any ideas let me know! I wanna train her off leash and have read some stuff online but if anyone has any pointers on that, that'd be great! I gotta get her to pay attention to me outside and that is proving impossible because all she wants to do is look at everything around her and explore. She is a very curious dog.

One of my best friends, Jessica White Plater, coming in to town and we are having a girls night tomorrow! We have been friends ever since the 6th grade. I'm so excited to see her! I got to see her at my wedding but it was so chaotic I really didn't get to see her that much. I miss that girl. Every time we get together it feels like nothing has changed and we are right back in Jr. High. I love friendships like that. I am so grateful to all of my friends. I feel like I have made some amazing lifelong friendships. I love how all my girlfriends are real and have my back too. I'm a pretty lucky girl! I'm gonna give a shout out to my girls: Kiersten, Jaelyn, Valerie, Rachel, Jessica, Nicole, Emily! I love you guys! Of course I have other girls whom I adore and love but haven't talked to for a bit. I feel like I have become consumed in our married bubble.

 My little sister Bailey is having to deal with mean jr high girls right now. Girls are mean in Jr High and High School. Unfortunately when you grow up you have to deal with them some more, but it gets better. I've definitely had some drama friends and they drive me nuuuuutso! I can't deal with people who only think about themselves and think the world revolves around them. I just wanna sit some of Bays friends down and freak out on them. Haha. I love Bay so much she is the sweetest girl she is always trying to include everyone and be everyones friend. Girls are just jealous cuz shes a babe and actually has standards. People are drawn to her :). I'm so proud of her for making it onto her High School dance team!! It was very competitive and their dance team is nationally ranked they are amazing! She deserves it that girl dances so many hours everyday it is insane.

I don't know what happened to me but I am no longer the girl who works out everyday and feel like im losing my muscle. I HATE THAT FEELING. I feel like I don't have a drive anymore. I feel so worn out physically and mentally every week. I used to hit the gym after work. My job is seriously so draining, I have so much to do every day and so many people to take care of I stress out so much that something got missed. I'm on my feet all day for 13 hours at work, I come home from work and all I want to do is sleep. But I don't want to because I wanna spend time with Chris and Kiara but feel like a zombie. The spare time I have goes to studying or sleeping. The gym classes near us at golds just suck too. I miss kickboxing. They have one kickboxing class on tuesday nights and thats it. I miss being competitive. I miss having something to win. I miss Golf, Softball and Tennis. I would love to do soccer too. If anyone knows of any teams I could join I'd be one happy girl! I wish I had more time to do things and I'm not even a Mom yet! Maybe when I'm done with school one day it will be easier... But I hear it keeps getting harder. We've got med school ahead of us so I prob won't be seeing chris at all during that time.

Well Chris is currently taking a 6 week physics class that is ruling his life Monday-Friday. Hes also taking a sports science class. He is still working nights at TOSH too. He cut down his hours for 6 weeks though there is no way he'd be able to function if he didn't. I'm still working and I took on 2 classes this summer.. woo (so sick of school I could throw up everyday.) I'm taking pathophysiology and english 2010.

Our new place still needs organization in our second bedroom and I have no idea when I will sit down and do that. Our backyard still needs work too and so does our little storage unit. One day it will get completed. But life is good! Kiara has made us even happier we just adore her. She was taking a nap with chris today and decided it would be fun to pounce on his head! Haha needless to say it freaked him out. I just killed a flying mosquito eater and was screaming the whole time. I couldn't find the body though so I may be freaking out some more later those things do not die. I woke Kiara up and she came over and howled at me haha she sounded angry. Both her and Chris need to get over the fact that I scream bloody murder when I see bugs. I've always been this way I have 0 control of what I do when I see one! It scares me so bad! Haha.

Kiara is currently sleeping on my feet. She is pretty tired she played with the neighbors dogs today. She owns a dog grooming salon and boards dogs so she always has random dogs over it is awesome! Today was some poofy standard poodle thing with a Tina Turner hair do, I do not like poodles but she was pretty cute and was scared of little Kiara, there was a very angry yorkie who didn't want any dog coming near him to play it was so funny kiara didn't understand, then there was another poodle thing that kiara kept playing with but she played a little rough and kiara didn't like that kind of play, she kept forgetting she didn't like playing with her though because she would try again later and realize she hated it and run to my feet, then lastly a little dachshund who was extremely fast I didnt realize they could move that quick with their stubby legs!

I'm glad I have little Kiara while Chris is at work. She makes me feel a little safer even though she couldn't do anything. I will feel even better when she gets bigger! I watched Pretty Little Liars tonight so that has made me pretty jumpy. I love that show though! Well I am going to study some patho yaaay!

1 comment:

Chad and Nicole said...

Oh my! You are super busy!! One day all of this schooling will pay off, right? :) So glad that you are doing well! Love ya, and miss you!!