Wednesday, January 4, 2012

10 Days Until Wedding Day!

Needless to say I am very excited and cannot believe how fast this has gone! I remember when we started counting down from 80! We have basically everything done for the wedding and I have my bridal shower and bachelorette party this week! Woo!

Our honeymoon is going to be spectacular!  We are going to Zihwatenjo Mexico on a basically private beach that will be in our backyard! Our good friends The Adams' are letting us stay in their beach house and there is a woman there who will cook and clean for us for just $7 a day! We are gonna be in heaven! It helps a lot that chris is fluent in spanish and can speak with her and everyone else! One day I will be.

Its been a crazy 3 months and its been hard with school and work and planning but it is finally here! And will be totally worth it.We both have such a good head on our shoulders. Marriage is definitely going to be an adjustment and i'm sure extremely hard at times but I know we can do it and know that with my best friend by my side we can get through anything.. cheesy moment over!

Over christmas break I went to san clemente to be with my family. Its so weird living so far away from them still. We had an amazing christmas though! One of the best. Chris drove down with a couple of my friends the day after christmas. We celebrated christmas with him that night and the next day celebrated his birthday! Wednesay I went to the San Diego temple and received my endowments! Our session was huge and I had 15 family members there! I am so blessed to have such an amazing family! It was such an incredible experience and i'm so excited to be able to do more temple work with Chris by my side :) I'm an official G Unit! Haha!

That thursday we also went to six flags magic mountain (my fav theme park) with my family and aunts and uncles and cousins! It was so fun. It was chris's first time going there too! We all had a blast!

Well I think I'm done vegging out. I just finished working a 12 hour shift today on the cardiac floor and only sat down once for 30 minutes for my lunch break. Sheesh what a crazy day! Here are some cheesy lovey dovey pictures of me and chris that I couldn't resist putting up! See you all wedding day! Saturday, January 14th BaBy!


And that was all she wrote

2 comments:

Chad and Nicole said...

Yay , yay, yay!!! I am SO excited for you!!! Can't wait to see how pretty you look on your wedding day!!

Unknown said...

we want an update and pics from the honeymoon!