Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yada, Yada, Yada...


Me and My BF Eric
(not a good pic of me I look like I have a black eye! More pics of Us coming soon)

Kiersten, Jaelyn, Me and Kierstens Fiance
My daddy and sis and I
Most of the Dickson Cousins!
I love this Pic of Sam he was not having it

Well life has been pretty dang good lately! I just started school back up and am taking English (research writing), Human Physiology and Chemistry. This semester is definitely going to kick my butt! I am applying to Weber State University next week and their nursing program for the Fall. I am excited! Last semester of generals can I get a Halleluiah?!

I officially have a man in my life, besides my amazing daddy! His name is Eric Dastrup and he is the sweetest guy I have EVER met. We have a lot in common and just have a lot of fun together! He is a really good guy and has an awesome family. He definitely has a lot of other traits I admire as well :) We have been dating close to a month now and it has been great! He is actually taking me to a Range tomorrow to go shooting. He has a 5 different guns (he is a big hunter) and I chose the pistol and am super excited to try it out!

Not much of an update but thats really all thats been going on in my life. I am Kierstens' Maid of Honor so we've started planning her wedding which has been really fun. She went with my color scheme ideas which are Navy Blue and Light Pink. She's also picked out her dress, set the temple date, and booked a reception place. Its starting to come along!

Thats all she wrote.

No comments: