Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hunger Games

March 23rd...... 8:00pm. Where will the Hills be you ask? Watching the Hunger Games movie baby!!! I really hope it does not disappoint! My best friend Kiersten got 2 extra tickets on accident and we snatched them up right away! I am so pumped to see it! Obsessed with hunger games... yes.With good reason the book is amazing. AND HAVE YOU SEEN THE TRAILERS? Wow. I truly feel they did a good job on the movie... I'm begging and pleading silently that the movie is close to the book and meets expectations. It looks like they spent a lot of money but ya never know. On the honeymoon I read the hunger games again. Just the 1st unfortunately the 3rd upset me too much haha; in my opinion the 3rd is a one time read. Chris read them all again though, he is a speedy reader, even faster than me!

I decided it was important.. nay a must, for me to dress up like Katniss for the movie. I just have to...it won't be that hard either. I'm going to braid my hair back in her signature single braid, wear a black t-shirt, tan cargo pants, and it gives me an excuse to buy those leather lace up ankle boots I've been wanting! (Chris I hope you are reading this so you can prepare for, yes, even more shoes in the house!) Then of course I'll need the golden mockingjay pin!

I have the links to a few trailers listed below. I tear up everytime I read or watch the trailer and Prim gets called! I don't know why but I have always pictured Prim as Bailey and know I would do the same thing for her. Which is another reason I was not particularly fond of the 3rd book. Chris actually caught me on the honeymoon crying while I read that part! Haha he couldn't believe it and said its not real you are just reading! Haha. Doesn't matter though, it is real to me.




Lace-Up Ankle Boots

Links to the trailers:

1 comment:

Chad and Nicole said...

I am SO jealous!!! I can't wait to see that movie! I didn't know that there were "teams" with this series, but if I had to choose, I would definitely be on Team Gale. Peeta is a weenie.