Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July

Sooooooooooo its been a crazy month! I am no longer working at Transfac and I am searching for a good job in Provo. My family just came into town for some Nuskin meetings in Provo and Monday we moved all my big furniture into my familys' storage unit. That was eventful. My dad ended up cutting his hand on the storage trucks old rusted door. He needs a tetnus shot... but prob won't get it! It bled pretty bad. It was good seeing my family again even though I didn't get to see bay. :( She had such a blast at grandcamp though!

I am taking Chemistry and Math 1010 right now that ends August 7th. I am also taking a 2 week Nursing assistant class starting August 3rd-15th. Then school starts the 24th which is also the same day I move into raintree! Its gonna be a hectic month.

I am so excited to be moving down to Provo finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats all she wrote.

No comments: