Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Big Things Are Gonna Happen


Our Fourth generation photo



Our Family Photo




Well it has been a loooong weekend and hopefully not too long of a week. Last week I went to cali to see my family and had a blast! It was my Grammys 60th birthday and everyone flew down for a suprise party. My dad bay and I hit balls friday, saturday was the party, sunday we went to nana and papas for a yummy sunday dinner, and monday i finally was able to go to the beach! The weather wasn't very good all weekend but on monday it was beautiful! This weekend was of course memorial weekend and I went golfing with my friend Haley on Saturday and on sunday went to the pool with her and got a little more of a tan!

I have decided I am moving down to provo once my contract is up on my apartment in July. I am going to be starting nursing school hopefully at Provo College I am starting the application process right now. I am very excited to get out of this town that has waaaaaay too many memories for me to handle.

Thats all she wrote.

No comments: